Saturday, 21 September 2013

LSNED 2013 - Day 21


Day 21 of LSNED and we were encouraged to look at the difference between our Monday - Friday life and our week-ends. Here are some of my thoughts on that:

During the week, my day has a routine. I get to meet people, be with people and have a laugh. I love my week days most of the time.
During the week-end, my days usually consist of no routine at all. I get up whenever I can drag myself out of bed and get the washing done. I don't usually see anyone. I don't often talk to anyone.
My week days and week-ends are so different from each other. It's not everyone who can say "I prefer being at work to having time off".
Here's my LO

Love, Sarah xoxo

1 comment:

Rosie MacLeod said...

Wish e were all a bit closer Sarah so we could meet up for the occasional weekend. Hope tomorrow's a sunny day for you R x

PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR: