Thursday, 5 September 2013

LSNED 2013 - Day 3


Day 3 of LSNED and today I have loosely used yesterday's prompt. We were encouraged to think of a teacher and write down three things they taught us. I chose to not go with a teacher, but to think about three things my Mum and Dad taught me  -

Mum and Dad taught me that by giving a little of yourself to someone, whether that be your time, your support, your love, your money, something you own or something else, not only are you helping that person, but you are helping yourself to grow. Love and be loved.

 1)      They taught me that giving of yourself is a selfless act
2)      They taught me that making others smile by something I’ve done makes me smile too
3)     They taught me to treat others as I’d want to be treated

Here's my LO


Love, Sarah xoxo

No comments:

PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR: