Friday, 6 September 2013

LSNED 2013 - Day 4


Day 4 of LSNED and here are three things I have learnt today  -

1)      Some bus drivers are brilliant at waiting for you if you’re almost at the bus stop.
2)     Rushing around at the last minute at work makes me walk faster to town which is better for me than a gentle stroll and then the bus being 2 minutes late helps when there’s a queue in the post office.
3)     No matter how many times I've successfully mixed vegetables with a little oil in a sealed food bag, there’s always one time when the bag’s going to split and it’s going to seem like an oil avalanche. It’s worth it though to have a nice and relatively healthy meal.

Here's my LO


Love, Sarah xoxo

1 comment:

Dani said...

I love those white splatters you added really fits this layout. Beautifully done.

PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR: