Sunday, 8 December 2013

It's been a while .....

and I have no excuse for not having dropped in here before. It's not like I haven't been crafting. I've been doing the challenges on UKScrappers every week so should have paid a visit before now.

As well as digi-scrapping, I've been working and erm... working. Not much else really. What an exciting life I lead! Here's a selection of the work I've done since you last saw me. Warning, very LO heavy (sorry)






 












Thanks for staying with me. See you soon.
I promise I won't leave it so long next time.

Love, Sarah xxx

1 comment:

Pauline said...

Wow Sarah - lovely to see such a wonderful showcase - great layouts, even though I see them on UKS they look different again here. Well blogged young lady xxx

PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR: